Resources to help you create your college list. [Determine which colleges and universities are a good fit to you].
The University & College Accountability Network (U-CAN)
- Provides detailed information about private, non-profit colleges and universities in the country.
- Find colleges that fit your intellectual, professional, and extracurricular interests, as well as your values, personality, and financial circumstances.
- Find out graduation rates for nearly all four-year colleges and universities in the country.
- Compare graduation rates of multiple colleges at the same time.
- Determine your chances of graduating from specific colleges on time.
- Access important statistics and reviews on colleges and universities.
- Take a College Match Quiz to find colleges that offer you a good fit according to 9 different factors
- Search best colleges and universities according to different categories, including: Country-wide, in each state, levels of selectivity, religious affiliation, student body size, value, online education friendliness, specialties, SAT/ACT scores, and other factors.
Resources to help you pay for college. [Different types of financial aid available for you].
- Access more than 3.6 million scholarships and grants.
- Find those that better fit you.